Your donation of any amount makes an immediate and lasting difference to the Art Gallery of Greater Victoria. Your contribution supports our programming, exhibitions and events, and gives everyone access to art through our community days (free admission) and “admission by donation” days. Click here to contact AGGV about making a donation to the Gallery.
Donate at one of our Membership + or Leadership Circle levels for an enriched experience and level of engagement with your Gallery. Select the type of donation below for details.
- Membership +
- Leadership Circles +
All Member benefits, +
- Official tax receipt
- Reciprocal privileges with over 850+ museums and galleries across North America
- Western Reciprocal
- View NARM Participants
All Friend benefits, +
- Your donation recognized on the AGGV Donor Wall
- The option of a monthly donation payment plan ($21/month)
All Supporter benefits, +
- Exclusive invitation to a Leadership Circle event
- The option of a monthly donation payment plan ($42/month)
+$1000 President’s Circle
All Patron Circle Benefits, +
- Invitation for you and two guests to all Leadership Circle events and tours
- Four complimentary admission passes (single use)
- Eligible for discounted membership at the Union Club
+$2500 Collectors Circle
All Presidents Circle benefits, +
- Two Annual Admisson Passes to the Gallery for accompanying
+$5000 Curators Circle
All Collectors Circle benefits, +
- Four Annual Admission Passes to the Gallery for accompanying guests
- Invitation for two to attend a behind-the-scenes tour of the Gallery (an art vault tour, artist studio tour and more)
- Curatorial consultation: opportunity to work with curators to make choices for your personal collection
+$10000 Directors Circle
All Curators Circle Benefits, +
- Invitation for you and a guest to meet with the Director to share ideas about the Gallery’s future
- Additional donation levels are available above the $10,000 Director Circle level and offer unique, personalized events for AGGV’s most generous supporters.
Leave a Legacy. Plan a Gift Today.
A planned gift can help the Art Gallery of Greater Victoria inspire our community and bring art to life for generations to come.
- Charitable Will Bequests
- Donating Stocks
- Donating Personal Property
- Donating RRIFs and RRSPs
- Charity Life Insurance
- Charitable Gift Annuities
- Charitable Remainder Trusts
Please talk to your financial or legal advisor about planned giving options tailored to your needs and goals. We are happy to help you and your advisors complete your gift in a way that benefits your estate and makes clear your intention to help the Art Gallery of Greater Victoria.
Charitable Pooling Program
Discover a new way to support your Art Gallery of Greater Victoria!
We are excited to announce that through the Aeroplan Miles Charitable Pooling Program you can donate your unused miles to the AGGV. Your support will help us with travel, car rentals, hotel stays and various other related expenses.
How to donate:
Click the “Donate Now” button below. You will be taken to the AGGV’s Beyond Miles page. You will need to be logged into your Aeroplan account to donate. Due to the nature of the program, tax receipts are not able to be issued. When donations are made, you may remain anonymous, or choose to have your first name and province displayed.
The AGGV is not given the full names of donors, however, if you provide us with your name, we would love to acknowledge your support! If there is a way you would like us to do this, please contact our Membership & Donor Services Coordinator, Lauren Milne. Contact form at 250-384-4171, ext. 231 or email email@example.com
Philanthropy is based on voluntary action for the common good. It is a tradition of giving and sharing that is primary to the quality of life. To assure that philanthropy merits the respect and trust of the general public, and that donors and prospective donors can have full confidence in the not-for-profit organizations and causes they are asked to support, we declare that all donors have these rights: