The Art Gallery of Greater Victoria is a public art gallery committed to the celebration of art. With vision, leadership and scholarship we engage and inspire diverse audiences through exhibitions, interpretation, and stewardship of the collection. We are proud to reach out to the community, engaging and inspiring through our wonderful educational programs for children, families, adults and special needs groups. As part of our commitment to the community, the AGGV is pleased to offer a donation program to local arts, cultural and educational organizations by supplying items for special events and auctions. Because of the volume of requests we receive, we ask that all parties interested in our donation program follow a set of guidelines to ensure all requests are processed fairly and in a timely manner.
Interested in receiving a donation from the Art Gallery of Greater Victoria?
Please read the following guidelines and fill out the application form.
- The AGGV will not provide monetary donations.
- The AGGV’s donation program is aimed at providing support for arts, cultural and educational organizations only.
- Donation requests will only be accepted by filling out the form below.
- All requests should be submitted no less than 4 weeks prior to your event or deadline to allow for processing.
- All donations must be picked up by the organizers.
If you meet all of these requirements, please click on the link below to complete the application form. All sections must be filled out thoroughly. You will be notified via email or phone about your application within 3 weeks of your request.