AGGV COVID-19 UPDATE
Dear visitors, friends and colleagues of the Art Gallery of Greater Victoria:
We are so pleased to announce that we have re-opened our doors to the public after closing our doors on March 17 due to COVID 19. During the closure, the AGGV has offered a wide-range of virtual programming to engage the public. Many of these virtual programs, including the nationwide on-line program FieldTrip.art will remain in place to offer art to those who would prefer to stay at home. Don’t forget, Thursday evenings from 5-9pm are always admission by donation, as well as the first Tuesday of every month.
Please also note the following:
• Please check our website for hours of operation – due to COVID-19 our regular hours may be impacted.
• We will continue to be closed on Mondays until further notice.
• There will be a moratorium on external facility rentals until Phase 4 of the BC Restart Plan.
• Social distancing measures will still be in place in the galleries.
• Appointment only basis for meetings with staff and Art Rental & Sales.
We look forward to welcoming you back!
Be sure to stay connected with us via our digital resources below, and join our online community. We encourage you to keep art in your life in these uncertain times.
- Field Trip: fieldtrip.art
- AGGV Magazine online: https://bit.ly/2Uf9Wrx
- In the Present Moment: Buddhism, Contemporary Art and Social Practice: https://bit.ly/2QkimwE
- Teacher Resource Guides: https://bit.ly/3aVRo6u
- Facebook (@artgalleryvictoria): https://bit.ly/33q0aXF
- Twitter (@artgalleryvic): https://bit.ly/2QkjIHK
- Instagram (@artgalleryvic): https://bit.ly/3d98K1J
- Follow the hashtag on social media: #artacrosscanada