Join other Victoria Community leaders in a Winning Partnership with the Art Gallery of Greater Victoria (AGGV)
Become a Corporate Sponsor in support of the AGGV today!
Unique Networking Opportunities
Inspired Artistic Experiences
Corporate Sponsorship provides a source of revenue that supports many important Gallery initiatives beyond the presentation of over 25 exhibition a year such as art conservation of 18,000+ works of art, scholarly research, exhibition catalogues, nurturing educational outreach to over 13,000 children, enlightened programming and classes for children, youth and adults.
- Discover the benefits of AGGV Sponsorship
- Be our guest and experience an exhibition, tour or special event
- Tell us about your organization and your plans for the future
- Partner with us in designing a custom sponsorship package that fulfills your organizations’ marketing, business goals and community outreach objectives.
- Join us and experience the pride and delight of supporting the AGGV as the Capital City’s and Vancouver Island’s largest public visual arts institution.
Join today and enjoy the benefits of the AGGV’s Corporate Sponsorship Program:
- Access to our membership and visitors – over 100,000 annually
- Select hosting opportunities with the use of the Gallery Mansion for you, your clients and your employees
- VIPpasses for you and complimentary admissions for your clients and employees
- Interaction with our high level donors and other business community leaders at openings, events and gatherings
- Prolonged communications and media presence that will support recognition of your organization as a Community Leader
Your Corporate Sponsorship of the AGGV will put the eye on You!
Major recognition opportunities related to your organization's level of sponsorship may include:
- Recognition on the Gallery’s donor wall and next to the sponsored exhibition wall,
- Press releases with Name recognition to a media list of over 130
- Print, radio and television coverage supported by the Gallery’s Media Partners,
- Logo or Name recognition in our quarterly Gallery Guide
- Logo or Name recognition in our monthly E-newsletter
- Logo and website links on the Gallery’s website averaging 10,000 visits/month
- Logo and name recognition in catalog, invitations, rack cards
- Photo, logo and company message featured on our Meet our Sponsors* webpage
(*currently in development - check back soon!)
- Logo or Name recognition in our Annual Report.
Partner with Us and Join other Community Leaders in support of the AGGV – see our Partner Recognition Page