NOV.4 - NOV.14 2016
$6575 (LAND ONLY, based on double occupancy)
Single Supplement - $1450
Deposit of $1000 must be received by August 1, 2016 with full payment due Sept 21, 2016.
Please join us for another exciting tour of Japan. Exlpore gardens, temples, palaces, castles and museums with Barry Till.
Tour Registration may be done at the Gallery Front Desk with a deposit of $1000 required to secure your place.
Contact Barry Till at 250-384-4171 ext 226 or via email at email@example.com for more information. All proceeds from the trip go to support the Art Gallery of Greater Victoria.
A tax receipt for up to $500 from the Art Gallery of Greater Victoria will be issued upon completion of this tour. This amount will be determined based on final trip costs.
Refund/Cancellation Policy for Tour Ticket:
Full refund if cancelled on or before August 1st.
Cancellation fee of $1,000 PP will be withheld if cancelled Aug. 2nd up to & including September 21st.
After September 21st – Tour ticket is 100% Non-Refundable.
Please check with your airline/travel agent for flight cancellation policy.
Each tour participant must arrange their own air travel to Tokyo Narita Airport arriving November 4th and their return air from Osaka Kansai International Airport departing November 14th.
- Hotel accommodation in Tokyo on arrival day - Friday Nov. 4th
- Hotel accommodation Nov 4th to Nov 13th (10 nights)
- All internal travel by chartered coach or taxi.
- Coach transport from hotel to Kansai International airport - Monday Nov. 14th (for those travelers who have arranged flights departing from Osaka - note there will be one coach departure time).
- All breakfasts, 7 lunches and 7 dinners are included.
- Bottled water will not be included.
- Tips are generally not expected when travelling through Japan; any gratuities for the national guide are at the discretion of the individual traveler.
Proof of Medical Insurance is required.
Travel/cancellation insurance is strongly recommended.
This tour has been created to enjoy some of Japan's outstanding sites, temples, art museums and galleries. You will be guided by Barry Till, AGGV's Curator of Asian Art and accompanied by an English-speaking national guide who will have knowledge of the local areas.