A Leadership Circle donation is a wonderful way to help the Gallery and to enrich your membership experience!
For all inquiries about our Leadership Circles or enriching your relationship with the Gallery, please contact Megan Landels, Development Specialist.
Click here for a full list of LEADERSHIP CIRCLE BENEFITS
*Subject to change without notice
Our Commitment to Our Donors PHILANTHROPY is based on voluntary action for the common good. It is a tradition of giving and sharing that is primary to the quality of life. To assure that philanthropy merits the respect and trust of the general public, and that donors and prospective donors can have full confidence in the not-for-profit organizations and causes they are asked to support, we declare that all donors have these rights:
- To be informed of the organization’s mission, of the way the organization intends to use donated resources, and of its capacity to use donated resources, and of its capacity to use donations effectively for their intended purposes.
- To be informed of the identity of those serving on the organization’s Board of Directors, and to expect the Board to exercise prudent judgment in its stewardship responsibilities.
- To have access to the organization’s most recent financial statements.
- To be assured their gifts will be used for the purposes for which they were given.
- To receive appropriate acknowledgement and recognition. To be assured that information about their donations is handled with respect and with confidentiality meeting or exceeding the provisions of the law.
- To expect that all relationships with individuals representing organizations of interest to the donor will be professional in nature.
- To have the opportunity for their names to be deleted from the AGGV’s mailing lists. To feel free to ask questions when making a donation and to receive prompt, truthful and forthright answers.
- To expect that the AGGV will work with the donor to maximize the financial benefit of their donation.
Thank you to our Leadership Circle Donors!
LEADERSHIP CIRCLE PROUDLY PRESENTED BY:
Paul Barron - Odlum Brown Limited